Friday, December 4, 2009

Starting from the not so beginning!

I decided it's about time to start a blog for my second journey to parenthood, to my second child, to Kazakhstan. In reality this journey started about 2 1/2 years ago when I started to dream about having a second child, my stumbling block was how to make it a reality. Once I figured that out it was all systems go....only to be have some of the inevitable delays thrown in. If there is one thing that is certain in international adoption....it's uncertainty! But the end result is so very worth all the delays and stumbling blocks and I know firsthand from experience that the child that joins our family will most certainly be the perfect child for me and my family and the real reason for the delay is.....this child is just not ready for us yet.

So please join in on our journey to the little person who Ciera calls "our baby"!!!!

No comments: