Monday, October 4, 2010

A favour to ask Jocelyn

I don't have your email address handy so I'm sorry to do this so publically!!
 
Could you ask the Nfld family to do me a favour (If CB has not asked them already), would they be able to pack a few small items to bring for us (I will reimburse them of course)
 
- Claritin for kids (I think it only comes in one size and it's liquid I think)
- Polysporin for kids (one tube)
- Benedryl cream (one tube)
- Benedryl tablets (smallest quantity)
- a couple dozen Bounce dryer sheets in a baggie (apparently they help keep the mosquitos away)
 
I have Benedryl cream and Polysporin for kids but am rapidly going thru it with Ciea's bites and I am hpoing the Claritin will help with the bites also.
 
Thanks so very much we appreciate it!

3 comments:

Yannik Au Kazakhstan said...

Hi, Diane.

Happy to help. I will pass on the message. When we were in Petro, I had the Lajoy family bring me some hamburger Helper and People Magazine... Your request sounds a bit more necessary ;0))

Marie-Helene is not the couple that you are expecting from Nlfd. however...they are from Montreal.. so it looks like there will be quite a few canadians in Karaganda. That is so great!!!

Yannik Au Kazakhstan said...

PS - my e-mail address is
kazadoption@gmail.com

Here is Marie-Helene's address if you would like to communicate directly with her.. with any other requests ;0)) I am sure that she would love to touch base with you before they leave as well... I mentionned the mosquitoes.. so she is packing accordingly as well ;0)

Marie-Helene.Chartier@ca.fujitsu.com

Ali said...

A little dot of nail polish on a mosquito bite works really well to stop the itch, I use this all the time. I would recommend using clear, or it will look really strange!